Thursday, May 31, 2012

More Man Doodles!


Summer has come early to Toronto and with it a great many joggers, construction workers and just generally good looking guys out enjoying the sun! Every day is a feast for the eyes. I sketch them when I can and commit others to memory for later inspiration.

I've also been trying to keep my CafePress store updated with new images and material. The latest is a t-shirt with the slogan "Bag it Before you Board it #nerdsex" Always remember to play safe, boys.

j.

4 comments:

musclsvg said...

I don't know who is the bigger tease here. The stud in the first sketch for posing with his hands behind his head, guns flexed, deep chest with big nipples expanded wide and abs tapering down to an open fly. Or you, Bone, for drawing him that way. I suspect it's you, Bone. Guys in public don't usually hit a pose with their pants open. If they do, TELL ME WHERE!

Javier said...

Hmmmmm.
Its been a while, since the last update.
You pseudo promised a bit of Rod Rogers and since my birthday is coming up on the 28th, any chance we might see him in a few days?

j. said...

Musclsvg - Ha! That pose was in my living room!
Oh, how I wish. That pose was in my fervent imagination.

Javier - It's true. My updating has been awful. I've been drawing a lot of *gasp* WOMEN lately! My files are full of cheesecake. Not nearly enough Beefcake.
As for Rogers I'll see what I can do ;)

best,
j.

dylanio21 said...

This really makes me wish you put a body on the drawing of The Tick you did for me.
Are you coming back to TCW any time soon? I'd love to learn a class from you, maybe something along the lines of "Cartooning and Inking".

Great stuff, can't wait to see you at the next con (come to Fan Expo!)